How to setup partner hotels for your tournament
Athelink Hotel Manager allows a tournament organizer to highlight hotels in an area for a specific tournament weekend. This feature is setup so that your hotel partners can be pushed hotel leads directly to their inbox so they can follow up with team managers.
In order to access this feature:
- Go to your Tournament micro site
- Click on Admin
- Click on Hotel Manager
4. Type in the Hotel name and the City, State/Province, Country which the hotel is located in:
5. Result will appear of all the hotels with that name in the area. To select the hotel as a partner, click on Add this Hotel.
6. A pop up will appear which will ask you for the sales representative at the hotel who will be receiving all the hotel leads. Put their name, phone number, e-mail address, and the special rate that the hotel is offering for the tournament.
7. You also have the option to publish rates or hide rates on the front end. Competitive rates are pulled from a 3rd party API.
8. Select the weekends in which the hotel is available for your tournament. The tournament may run over multiple weekends and may tell you that certain weekends are already full.
Athelink Support Team