How do I create registration for my House League?
1. Log into your Association pagesÂ Admin Dashboard
2. In the Left side admin menu, expand theÂ Program/Registration SetupÂ section and selectÂ Create new Program.
3. Â This screen will show a few options of different registration types available on Athelink. PressÂ Â underÂ
4. Fill our the required information and pressÂ
5. Athelink will take you through a wizard that will ask you information about your event so that it will be easier to organize. Â
- General InformationÂ - This step requires that you add any additional information about the event, allows you to apply a convenience fee for credit card payments and a logo. Â (Some of this information will be pre-populated from the previous form.
- Add Locations - Adding locations will allow you to assign specific age groups to locations for your registration and eventually, assign games to specific locations
- Session PricingÂ - Finally the part you want to get to! Â This part of the Wizard allows you to setup every aspect of your registration form.Â
- Upload PoliciesÂ - This will allow you to upload any documentation such as waivers or code of conduct.Â
- Security Access for EventÂ - Which Staff members are able to modify and view details for this event.